AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  Dernières imagesDernières images  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

ambrosio & cecelia

Cecelia E. Cartwright
Cecelia E. Cartwright
nombre de rps : 6

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyMer 17 Fév - 21:00

Osi
What happened?
Who do you want me to sue, eh?

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ambrosio Lister
Ambrosio Lister
nombre de rps : 15

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyJeu 18 Fév - 17:17

cece
what are you talking about ?
oh you must be talking about the guy i punched in the face
okay listen I was drunk and he told me about my mom how she was fucking amazing and all and I don't know I just lost it I wanted him to shut his stupid mouth and well you know me
got that from tyler

the guy's still thinking about suing me and your stupid friend james from school did me dirty

i hate those fucking cops too I hate everything fucking douchebags in this shithole town
sorry cece don't know what to do, I could get prison for this , i'm a mess, i should have died when i was little instead of running away thinking I can break the chain

Cecelia E. Cartwright
Cecelia E. Cartwright

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyJeu 18 Fév - 20:19

Osi
OMG, are u ok?
No, wait. I should be scolding you.
Nevermind. I guess the guy fought back? Did you receive medical examinations when you were in custody? It’s a legal obligation.
And you're not going to jail. Because now you got the best attorney in town. (I'll just ignore the last part of your message, I'd hate to give you the satisfaction)

btw James is NOT my friend! But he surely is stupid.

Ambrosio Lister
Ambrosio Lister

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyVen 19 Fév - 13:31

cece
guess I am,
lewis gave my some ice when I got home
yes he fought back, we both were drunk, he was more than me, don't recall any medical shit, apparently I deserved what I got
james is stupid and he's an asshole and i'm sorry it's your friend
really you can help me ? I can't afford to go in jail, listen cece I know it was beyond stupid but I want to change

i swear i'm no longer a bad boy

Cecelia E. Cartwright
Cecelia E. Cartwright

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyVen 19 Fév - 14:05

Osi
I just called the police station. There’s an injury report. Guess they know what they’re doing, I’m almost disappointed.
According to the cops, it’s still unclear who started the fight, but the other guy pressed charges against you.
I won’t let you down Osi. We’re sticking together, like it used to be, no matter what. I got your back ok? So, first thing first. You need to press charges for aggravated assault ok?
And don’t you dare tell me you don’t have the time. I swear I’ll come to kick your sorry ass.

(GET RID OF THIS TEXT AFTER READING IT) I left this plonker naked and handcuffed to a bed in some cheap motel a few days ago.

Ambrosio Lister
Ambrosio Lister

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyVen 19 Fév - 15:57

cece
okay I'll do what you say, more paperwork isn't going to kill me I guess
my mom died and she used to beat the shit out of me do you think I need to play the poor little boy like in the tv shows ?
can't we give him a big amount of money uh cece i'm in deep shit
you WHAT ? WITH JAMES oh lord

di you ? Nevermind I don't want to know. Or yes. You still have feeling for him ?

Cecelia E. Cartwright
Cecelia E. Cartwright

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia EmptyVen 19 Fév - 16:21

Osi
If we take this to trial, he’ll be charged. And you as well.
The jury might take it easy on you because of your mother, tho. I wouldn’t be ashamed to make this story a bloody tearjerker.
We're not giving that shithead a single penny, you hear me? I'm fairly confident here, you can trust me.
The mere fact of having a record might make him reconsider his decision to press charges on you.

Aaaaaand, for the record: I didn't. I bumped into him at the White Horse. He didn't recognize me, can you imagine? I know it's childish but... I was SO mad! I'd love to say I'm over him, guess I'm not. I wouldn't care if it were so.

Contenu sponsorisé

ambrosio & cecelia Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ambrosio & cecelia   ambrosio & cecelia Empty

ambrosio & cecelia
Page 1 sur 1
truth & lies :: COMMUNICATION :: sms